Thursday 5 February 2009

I still remember..

(Kolej DPAH Abdillah)

alhamdulillah,fully recovered from ill n flu..yesterday i attend class after 2weeks ago ..absent..so i met all my friends there n they were also miss me n my tutor said..are u felt better? because your face is 'red'(like blushing??)....n i said..i playing a snowball..n make a snowman..that y..my face like this..hehhee...mayb cause of sauna(but i also dunno)..
today just review what i learnt ..because next week..we have some discussion about a new topic..n a little bit struggle cos..8years ago..i left anything..books or assignment..now i got to recall back again my knowledge n ''grouping discussions..''n some examination..emmm..

what did i mention on my sweet velvet's08 about this blog..maybe i should write more about informations like..life,motivation, experience(x students-students-friends)...but i don't know yet..


A few months more to going back..so reallyyy miss my friends..very ages to wait to to see all again..n of course my career..i hope all my friend can guide me..be my supporter ...cos bukan senang nk mengajar..n at the same time do my priority business..



I still remember my ex principle..Datin Hajah Halimah..because she is very 'lovely' pengetua i ever met..she's always gave advised to do this..that..n also 'tak lokek' ilmu..n one things i cannot forget..she's always asking me what she can do to developed for B&K..when i got problems with our students she always help..n she always take care of ( students kebajikan.)..cos twice she gave her own money to pay ten students..yg tak dapt bayar utk cost motivation day..n pocket money to 4students fly to KL for activities..n i just say thank you..i dunno how to thankful her..today i would like to say thanks alot to Datin atas Jasa Dan sumbangan yg tak terhingga untuk Unit B&K kolej.I'm sorry maybe a bit late to say..happy retirement to you n i hope you happy n success with your family..n i will miss u ..n semoga mendapat keberkatan dalam hidup.Amin.


Also i always remember..our bus driver..En.Casimir..he's very kind n patient waiting me n those students..sometimes running out of times..sorry cik kami lambat..students belum ada semua dlm bas..why i called him pakcik..kami sebaya..agaknya ..dia lebih muda umur..tp dah terbiasa panggil dia pakcik.first time jumpa dia dh panggil dia pakcik..thanks cik..atas kesabaran menunggu n melayan karenah students n sometimes sy malas drived sy minta tolong pakcik drive kereta hantar sy n students for aktivities..( a bit lucu..bila pakcik selalu madah..kenak kitak sik pande besar2 gik cikgu ..ya lah kerja menar gilak..)


Also our PAR..Pakcik Sahari..always gave him pressurize..(pakcik ..boleh siapkan nie hari ni juga..urgents nk guna seminar esok..n nak guna hari nie..program ceramah yg secara ad hoc..so pakcik selalu kata..sekejap lagik..sik boleh pakcik..bekak tok juak..) walau mcm nie kerja pakcik yg busy sepanjang hari tp dia masih boleh siapkan ontime..so pakcik..sy amat berterima kasih....sy juge minta tolong ambik n hantar anak2 ke sekolah ...kdg2 sy tak dapat nk hantar..terima kasih pakcik..

Also my friends at Kolej Abdillah..liza,-(help me decoration stage-ruby.syim-latih nasyid utk pertandingan Nasyid Anti Dadah-rany- Guru PRS-,k.amanah,raden, n kak ratna(teman makan laksa sarawak kedai Dewi).I hope we all together again..

if i can't stay at kolej ..i hope we still contact each others..i wish we all still bersemangat utk mendidik anak bangsa...


Alhamdulillah....i just write for sweet velvet's 08..for uploading picture 'snowfall' afew days before..for my recepi's blog pula already update ..so u all invited to visit n tq.

For All my friends..
Datin Hjh.Halimah,liza,syim,rany,ruby,k.amanah,raden ,k.ratnawati..
this song for u..

No comments: