Saturday 22 August 2009

Missed crediton/exeter

Salam..
we missed crediton n exeter..my hubby told me..my friend Murni invited him 'iftar 'today (thanks murni),
he always cooked nasi briyani..simple..hope my hubby bersabar for 1month to go back, emmm so we fasting without him n kesian le my kids..
Time is running very fast n i already got my job back...but still pening with my students...n programe still 'on' until november..n i must follow the school time tables n all about planning..so 3 in one(teaching,counselling n admin)
I would like to thank all Staff SMK Demak Baru for helping Unit Kaunseling to Organized Motivations Programe PMR and SPM..Thank You very much..
Right now i still waiting my permanent posting..n i dont know where???? Kolej Abdillah or stay at Demak Baru,,(a bit stress)
Today i have enought time to write down,,,(cerita utk blog)after a few months 'lost'..My auntie invited me and my kids utk berbuka puasa so today tak masak le utk berbuka...
maaf ye kawan2 cos belum sempat nak visit blog n face books semua..just sempat comments for x students kolej ...

InsyaAllah till we meet again,,

SELAMAT MENJALANI IBADAH PUASA UNTUK MUSLIMIN DAN MUSLIMAT

cheerio
naty

No comments: